Thursday 12 November 2009

An Announcement...

A few weeks ago I posted a card which I entered for the Roses on Paper Guest DT call. With hand on heart I truly never thought I'd be successful however sometimes things just don't work out the way you expect them to because guess what? I am very very proud to announce that for the months of November and December I will be a guest designer for both Roses on Paper and Belles 'n Whistles

And I'm champing on the bit to get started, there's such exciting stuff planned for you over the next few weeks & I need to be a part of it so watch this space for some creations using some gorgeous Belles 'n Whistles stamps with maybe just a little Magnolia thrown in (gotta love those Tildas!!)

*Yawn* I've just spent a very pleasurable few hours visiting my fellow teamies Blogs & I hope you get the chance to too, their work is just awesome (Lol!! I don't know where the US accent appeared from all of a sudden!) Shhh!! there's a blog hop on it's way...

No comments:

Post a Comment