Monday 9 November 2009

Back to normality

I've been laying low for the last week or so, most of my spare time being taken up preparing for our annual bonfire party saturday just gone. It was a fantastic night and I think everyone really enjoyed themselves, our best turnout yet (about 70 adults & 35 kids incase you were wondering!) & even better the weather stayed fine all night. However I think next year I shall be needing considerably more sausages & also be charging an entry fee [wink!]...

But now it's over, I can craft again, yipee!! This is my entry for the Crafts 4 Eternity challenge this week, using their sketch, punches & holly combined with Cute Card Thursday's call for primary colours. Out came little Henry again & are you impressed with my bling flourish? I am!! Another bargain from the discount store near me, 99p for 2 swirls!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed some pearl ones might appear someday!

5 comments:

  1. Love your take on the challenge Nikki, very warm and cosy card with that cute image. Thanks for joining us at c4e this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fabulous card so cute
    love it
    hugs Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki.
    I just love this! The colouring is wonderful & those DPs are delish! Where are they from & where's this discount store with the cheap swirls, they look fab! Thanksd for joining us at C4E this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Nikki! I love these images and this card is just fabulous with it! The colors are so cool together and love your flourish!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card nikki thanks for joining us at c4e hugs mx

    ReplyDelete