Saturday 17 October 2009

Roses on Paper Guest DT call

Another combined Challenge from me this evening using the fab sketch from Simon Says Stamp in conjunction with the colours Brown, Orange & Green from Roses on Paper who are inviting entries for a guest design spot for the months of November & December. I've been brave & decided to enter, who knows what may come of it?

I was lucky enough to win $25 to spend at Simon says Stamp last month and this little sweetheart Tilda was part of what I spent it on. I was very impressed with how quickly it was shipped, thank you so much Heidi! xxx

Yawn! It's getting late so just a short post from me tonight, sweet dreams Blogland!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and good luck with the DT call.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Jo and the SSC DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, adorable Tilda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful nikki!! hugs mx
    psst got space on my team if your interested??? hugs mx

    ReplyDelete