Saturday 24 October 2009

3rd & Final Halloween Card!!

Lol!! Are you bored of her yet? Did I mention I only own one Halloween stamp?! Well that's not strictly true as I was sent some lovely digi-images to play with as part of a fab prize card-kit I got from Crafts 4 Eternity unfortunately I forgot you can't use water on water-based printer ink and...well you can guess the rest!! Everything else is from the kit though, the word spots (which are a freebie!!), papers, buttons, fibres & even the creepy-crawlie!!

I'm also entering this for the C4E challenge but I forgot the felt!!!! Sorry girls, I'll stick some on I promise!! The frustrating thing is I've got some orange felt ribbon which would have been perfect for this project & I even had it in mind when I made the card, I'm gonna have to blame the nappy-brain!

Anyhoo.... I'm doubling up on challenges & submitting this card for the Secret Crafter too. They would like to see orange on our projects this week.

OK this is the last Halloween card now, I promise... can't wait til next year though!

9 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! Very, very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a gorgeous card Nikki so I FELT you should be forgiven lol. Thanks for playing this week at c4e. Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki,
    I love this. I think it might be my favourite of your Halloween cards. But it is so hard to choose, they are all so gorgeous. Where do you find the time to be so creative with 2 little boys?! You've become so prolific since your return to cardmaking. It's great that you have though, as I love to come by & visit & gasp in awe at your cards! Good luck with the ROP GDT call & thanks for joining us at C4E.
    Big Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this is great - love your stamping and colouring and that paper is wonderful! Don't think I have visited your blog before so I am off for a little look around. love your header - your children are sooo cute! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card Nikki love the design paper and image thanks for joining in the fun at scsc hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card - love the papers!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous nikki! will forgive the lack of felt after all the c4e plugs! lol! what did you do drown the images in water hun? lol you should have been able to use waterbased pens/paints! They are the same as i use! I'll send you some more ;) thanks for joining us at c4e hugs mx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations Nikki! you have won a set of digital stamps! I will email them to you today!thanks for joining in with the c4e challenge! hugs mx

    ReplyDelete