Sunday 11 October 2009

Long time no see!

It's been a while since I last blogged mostly because it's been a while since I last created something I felt was worth blogging. Yes dear friends, I am afflicted with what every crafter dreads most, the loss of my mojo.....

This little book mark pleases me in parts though, I'm rather proud of the tassel & I like the distressed edges of the floral paper which have been inked & glittered a la Kim. The book text peeking through the back is kinda cute...hmm, maybe I should have made more of that....

So this is it, no challenge, no sketch, just a little inspiration from those wonderful blogs I continue to view & maybe, just maybe my mojo might come creeping back....

It better, it's fecking christmas in 2 months!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki,
    Just saw your post on the C4E blog & thought I'd pop by & say Hello anyway. I'd not visited before & I've had a good look at your blog & I'm here to say, SORT YOUR MOJO OUT!! Your cards are STUNNING!! Blogland needs you back! Hope you will join us at C4E this week. By the way your boys are really cute. I have 2 too, Jack, 6 & Ben, 4 in Dec. Are yours as angelic as they look?
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bookmark! I could see using that!

    ReplyDelete