Friday 20 June 2014

Stars and stripes

Hello there

I'm joining in with the Lawnscaping Challenge again this week which is to incorporate Stars and Stripes into your projects.


I wanted to make a little card to pop in with a return of some duplicate items I got sent by mistake recently. You've got to support those small businesses who provide all that lovely stash to play with, we wouldn't want them closing down now would we? Far too much of that happening at the moment, more's the pity =(

This is my card

I really wanted to have a go at no lines colouring after seeing a fab tut on the Lawn Fawn blog recently, I'm quite pleased with how that cute little ducky turned out!

Thanks for looking today!

Nikki x

1 comment:

  1. WOW! All of the layers on this are FABULOUS! Just wow!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete