Tuesday 3 June 2014

Card Sketch with Make the Day Special

Hello!

My Lawn Fawn obsession continues as we head towards father's day on June 15th so I decided to get ahead of the game by making a few cards for all the fathers in my life.

For the first one I used the challenge sketch from Make the Day Special and was inspired by this fabulous mini card from Vanessa's Blog. She really does make some gorgeous cards!

The second was for the last Lawnscaping challenge 'Distress it' but I didn't ever get round to entering it.



My post is short, as is my time but I will be back soon with another Lawn Fawn card (natch!) for their latest challenge x

Nikki x

4 comments:

  1. Your cards are adorable, Nikki! Thank you so much for the shout-out, you are so sweet!
    Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the way you used the sketch... and what a fab background pattern too using the trees :0)
    Thanks for joining in with our Sketch Challenge this month at MtDS xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pair of great cards Nikki but I do love the one you made with our sketch! The little car is just perfect and your background stamping is a great touch.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Make the Day Special Stamp Store this month.
    Tara
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the sketch and two fab cards :)
    Thanks for playing with make the day special.
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete