Sunday 6 September 2009

Friday Sketchers Challenge


I really enjoyed making a challenge card yesterday afternoon. So much so that I made another one in the evening!! This is one for the Friday Sketchers challenge. It's only the second time I've used this magnolia stamp, my first attempt was rubbish and I'd pretty much decided to give it up as a bad job, mostly because I had nothing to sit her on! But after spotting Jacqueline's gorgeous DT card from the previous week I was inspired to have another go.

I've made lollipop flowers with diecut leaves and used D'vine Swirls coloured with distress inks on Tilda's background. The papers are BG Porcelain & the ticket is a freebie from Craft Stamper Magazine.

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card! I like the colours and the beautiful flowers!!

    Greetings from Norway!
    -Anne-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki

    A very pretty card, unusual DP's and lovely little finishing touches like the flowers.

    You have some nice work on your blog.

    B x

    ReplyDelete