Wednesday 22 July 2009

Two little boys

Mmm chaha, mmm chaha...all together now!!

Oh I'm so depressed!! I've been working all day to produce a layout for The Studio's challenge this month & all I had to do was include a song title & use old stash...or so I thought... Looking again I've noticed it should include pleating too ...

Never mind, looking at the other fantastic entries I don't think I would have stood much of a chance & I still enjoyed making the layout. Especially as I forced myself to use those DCWV retro papers which I won in a raffle at a craft show about 3 years ago & have never really liked!

Still, I doubled up on the UK scrappers weekly challenge so all is not lost, and there's always next month!

1 comment:

  1. You should have added a pleat and submitted it - it's a fab layout! :)

    I hope you join in this month too :)

    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete