Wednesday 3 April 2013

Things that make you go Brrmm!

Hi There!

I sort of took an unintentional blogging break there didn't I? No reason, just haven't done a great deal to blog. I've done a bit of Art journalling, I'm trying to improve on my drawing skills, still a long way to go yet so not something I'm ready to share just yet!

I do have something to show you today though, a sketch challenge layout I did for the Studio as a guest designer. I really enjoyed playing along, thank you very much for having me!

I had a play with my inks for this layout, letting them blend together a little bit before drying them with a heat gun. Here is a closer look first...



And a look at the full layout...



Thanks for visiting! Do come back soon as I will be taking part in a UKScrappers blog Hop on the 15th of April and showing some layouts made with the latest Quirky Kit. I was immensely honoured to be asked to become a permanent DT member for Quirky Kits and ofcourse accepted in a heartbeat!

So, see you soon? Hope so! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment