Tuesday 14 September 2010

An Autumn Birthday



Evening all :)

It is my pleasure to share another card with you today, I can't believe it! Two in one week!

This is a belated birthday card actually, I've been almost as rubbish at remembering birthdays as I have at making cards recently, I forgot my Mum's (I know - unforgivable!) & my niece's... dear Lord, shoot me now!!!!

Must try to do better & ensure I write birthdays on next years calendar!

As this is an autumny card I have entered it for a couple of Autumn challenges from PaperPlay & Wee Memories... However By the Cute & Girly are still hoping for an Indian Summer - Lol!!

I have used lovely Hanglar stamps, some ancient Sassafrass PP & yet more inspiration from the talented Anna...

Many thanks for looking & taking the time to comment on my work

{Hugs}

Nikki

6 comments:

  1. Nikki! Wow! This card is just adorable! Of course your little Hanglar looks wonderful and that is such a neat way to do the flower bunch!!! Very sweet card!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki!
    Big WOW! This looks gorgeous, I love everything about it, especially your beautiful Hanglar & the dfabulous flower. Totally fabulous! BTW, how did school go?!
    Hope you are well,
    Big Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Nik this is f'ing beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, fab papers and your flower is gorgeous.Gorgeous boys you have. Thanks for joining us over on BTC&G this month. nnalorac.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic card!
    Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw she looks cute, fabby card, just love the orange pink and brown. Thanks for entering it at By The Cute And Girly.

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete