Tuesday 23 November 2010

Long time no speak!

Gosh, it has been a long time since I last posted anything here...

You know how it is, life takes over for a while & suddenly a month has flown by without even noticing!!

I have had a little time to play though, in between the annual bonfire bash, expecting my 3rd bambini & Christmas shopping...

This LoTV cutie is 1 of a batch of 4... I think this little bear is so, so gorgeous & suprisingly quick to colour too, especially with promarkers...I bought him last year so he's an old image but one I think I'll use again & again. My papers are new, bought last week from my local craft shop infact!

I'm going for the Clean & Simple with a (I hope!) scandinavian twist at the moment - so much quicker! Lol!!



I hope you enjoyed my card :)

Thank you for looking!

Nikki xxx

Card entered for Passion for Promarkers Blog Hop which runs until December 7th

Also entered for LoTV Glitter & Glitz Challenge as both Teddy's star & Santa hat are glittered to within an inch of their lives (although why this does not come across in the photo, I just don't know...*sigh*)

8 comments:

  1. Hi Nicky!
    HURRAH! You're back & with a totally gorgeous card. This little teddy is soooo sweet & your colouring is fabulous. Love it. However, more importantly, huge CONGRATULATIONS! on your fabulous news. When is baby due? I'm so happy for you :~) I hope, now you're back & at least until baby is born, you'll have chance to share more of your wonderful cards, more often! Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Huge hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card & love the heart ~ the perfect touch
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Lush! Love the bear <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you back in blogger land! Congrats on the baby bump when are you due? Gorgeous card, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card! I'm so glad you're back! Congrats on baby #3!!!
    We are so happy that you joined the LOTV Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card and love the red of his hat

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Nikki good to see you back :) hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!there Nikki-lovely to see you :)
    Oh congrats on your news,how lovely and so hope you and all are well?
    Gorgeous card,one very sweet bear and love the button/heart.
    take care,hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete