Monday 24 May 2010

Just Magnolia



Afternoon all, it is a beautiful sunny day here in the midlands, I'm on leave from work & I should be sunbathing!!

Unfortunately my back garden is a building site at the moment, with builders still actually in it... I don't know about you but I just don't feel very comfortable exposing my wobbly bits to middle-aged men I'm only just on first name terms with!!!!

So regrettably (lol! I so don't mean that!) I've been holed up indoors creating, I fancied the Just Magnolia sketch challenge this week, and this is what I came up with...


Now, in my head this was going to be a lovely fresh feeling card with lots of zingy lime & turquoise colours but it's actually turned out looking a bit grubby to me, Lol!! Hmm, maybe it's a lesson learned that trying to vintage up retro PPs is never really going to work... must write that down somewhere...

Anyhoo hope you are all enjoying your mondays :)

{{{hugs}}}

Nikki xxx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Nikki, I don't blame you not going out in the garden!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful card!
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I love this Tilda! She almost looks a little like a Hanglar! Sooo very adorable the way you colored her and used those cool papers!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a gorgeous card!! I love your choice of beautiful papers and wonderful details x

    ReplyDelete