Saturday 15 May 2010

Back in Blogland!!


Sheesh!! It's so good to be back!!

Nearly 2 months of crafter's block has kept me away, no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't summon up the energy to be creative. I really don't know how on earth some of you manage to create, post & comment daily. There should definately be some form of blog award for the huge committment it takes to run a successful blog.

As for me, I think I'll probably continue at my normal snail's pace until both the kids are at school!! Lol!!

How lucky did I feel when I managed to snag a whole HAnglar & StAnglar kit on ebay last week? And just in time for father's day too, I hope he likes the card I made. I wish I hadn't bothered with the stamping round the edges though, I don't think it looks right! I tried to blend it in a bit with some cinnammon stickles, which you can't really see in the pic, most of it ended up on my fingers!

The papers are BG Archaic, & I have used the MS spooky fence border punch & SU! Heart to Heart punch.

My card is entered for this week's Basic Grey Challenges.

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!
    Welcome back!! And what a comeback. I was getting woried, but this has definitely been worth the wait. He is just stunning & the colouring is fabulous. I just love everything about it. Lucky you getting an H&S kit. I can see it has gone to a loving & very deserving home!! Hope you & your family are all well.
    Big Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back Nik :) Have missed seeing your creations, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Nikki! love the image and beautiful colouring! good to see you back! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! That image is perfect with the papers and love all the texture and detail. Thanks for joining us at BG Challenges,
    Anthea & the BG Challenges Team.

    ReplyDelete