Wednesday 19 May 2010

Father's Day theme continued...

Good evening all!!

I am so pleased to be able to share another Father's Day card with you made with an adorable Lili of the Valley image I picked up at the NEC Stitch & Craft show...


The stamp isn't my newest piece of stash though, I am SO loving my new SU! Heart to Heart punch but I think I've got to think of a few more ways to use it, Lol!!

The PPs are BG archaic again & I've eked out the corrugated card from a cup holder a little further here too... the cute little fishy is a cuttlebug kids die from an alphabet set I've had for aaaaages. The embossed button border is also from cuttlebug & the sentiment is computer generated.

Image coloured with distress inks & I can't believe my glittering actually shows up for a change!! This card is from my 2 babies to their daddy, I think he'll be pleased with it, he loves fishing xx

Made using the sketch from this week's challenge at Sketch & Stash

Thank you so much for looking!

Nikki xxx

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card!!!!

    The stamp is so cute!

    LG Nimue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Nikki :-) The image is gorgeous and the papers and embellies are just perfect ,,, I love the simple look of this ,, perfect 'Man's' card :-)

    thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. please consider turning word verification off x

    ReplyDelete