Sunday 27 December 2009

Ready for next year...


I've had this Belles N Whistles image - Star of Bethlehem - coloured up for a few days now and I couldn't let her go to waste because they both look so pretty!! So I made up a quickie card all ready for next christmas... I hope you like it, as for me, I wish I'd continued the border along the bottom of the circle mat & I definately wish I hadn't coloured baby sister in a pink nightgown!!

I wonder though what will be in vogue next year, there are quite a few on trend elements to this card at the moment, think tulle, charms, pearls & embossing... but how many of these will still be popular in 12 months time & what new trends are going to emerge? I'm the first to admit I have absolutely no idea but it will be quite exciting to find out...

I didn't make this card with any particular challenge in mind but lucky for me there are a few 'free for all' challenges running at the moment one over at the Creative Card Crew and another over on... well okay I guess I was too late for that one, oops!!

Image coloured with promarkers, DPs Golly by Jolly...TFL! xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki,
    You can never start your Xmas preparations too early, LOL!! This is beautiful. Trend or not, I think anyone would be delighted to receive this! Hope you had a wonderful Xmas, Happy New Year!!
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful nikki! I plan to do the same I have a few images left over so I will get a head start on xmas 2010! lol! hugs mx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki!

    The card is so cute.

    I wish you and your whole family a happy New Year 2010.

    Greetings
    Chocheta

    ReplyDelete