Sunday, 6 December 2009

Crafts for Eternity Challenge #10



Hi all, I'm returning to Blogland after a brief spell away... goodness doesn't Chrsitmas get in the way of crafting!?!!

However I mark my return by proudly announcing that I am a guest designer for Crafts 4 Eternity for the month of December!!

This weeks challenge is to follow a sketch, use brads & a santa image, I don't know if you can spot my santas hidden away under all that inking but they are definately there I promise!! And talking of Santas, Michelle has provided a free Santa digi-image for you to download, how cool is that?!

I fancied getting a bit shabby for this challenge which for some reason I feel more confident about when I work in minature so this is an ATC. Made with papers from Michelle's gorgeous November kit & paper artsy stamps.

Thanks for looking, I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!
    I totally love your amazing card!
    It is so gorgeous and beautiful!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful ATC Nikki love the shabby look fab start to your DT spot!! hugs mx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 02:29pm, NY 05:29pm, UK 10:29pm] - 20 Dec [OZ 09:29am]).

    ReplyDelete