Thursday 24 April 2014

Make it a Mini!

What's that you say Lawnscaping Blog? A Mini Card-making challenge? Well count me in!

I L.O.V.E. mini, right from when I was pretty mini myself (still am on the short side as it happens...) I remember being fascinated by an older relative's collection of mini porcelain. I used to draw in mini too, row upon row of mini ladies an inch or so high all dressed in different gowns and with different hairstyles, but that's another story!

I decided to chuck everything at this card, layering? Check. Whimsy? Check. Diecutting, stamping, check and check...!

Wanna see?


I challenged myself to use only what I had lying about on my desk and as it turned out it was mostly Lawnfawn goodies anyway.

Thanks for looking today!

Nikki xx



6 comments:

  1. Omg this is utterly adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--so many elements perfectly put together! This is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, love all the fun elements :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is awesome! There are so many pieces to this card and it works perfectly! Darling! Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunner! Wow! I am totally in love with this super cute mini! You rocked it out, girl! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete