Sunday 1 September 2013

More cards with Simon Says Stamp (Sept 2013)

Hey There world?

You still with me? Jolly good!

Boy it's been tough fitting craft and computer time in during the summer holidays. I pretty much gave up to be honest, DS2 has not been sleeping well at all so it's been constantly up & down the stairs until gone 11 most nights :( I'm hoping starting FTE on Tuesday will tire him out, we shall see.

What a fabulous summer though, 2 weeks in glorious Southern France and a Bank Hol in an area of outstanding natural beauty that just happens to be 20mins down the road. I feel so lucky :)

I'm here to share a card from the latest Simon Says Stamp Card kit today. It's for someone going through a tough time at the moment...
it looks a bit washed out, the colours are a bit brighter IRL, but I did want the overall effect to be nice and subtle.

That's all from me today but I have more to share I'll try and squeeze in some more computer time soon!

Nikki xxx

1 comment: