Thursday 16 June 2011

Punky Scraps Challenge

I've been itching to make another LO & after a bit of mooching on UKS I came across a fab blog by Natalie who also runs a challenge blog called Punky Scraps so I thought I'd have me a go!!

The challenge is to create an LO taking inspiration from the picture below...



Well when I saw it I was immediately drawn to the cassette on the middle right (love those colours together!) and straight away thought of a sheet of Scenic Route PP I had in my stash... the circles remind me of speakers and the colours? well, maybe not exactly what I had in mind but close enough for me!!

So this is what I came up with...



I love these pics of 'Number 2'... they totally capture his personality & the way his hair has gone all static from the trampoline is too cute!!

So many thanks to Natalie for giving me the confidence & inspiration to try out some new painty, doodley techniques, hope you like it!

{hugs}

Nikki x

11 comments:

  1. Hello :) Wow!! Great layout - i love it!! Thank you very much for the sweet comments too :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout Nikki, It's gorgeous
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design and the journaling! Very cool layout...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! i love this layout...the bubble wrap effect is awesome! thanks for playing with us at punky scraps :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great balance between detail and white space! i love it! thanks for getting Punky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute page!! Lovely details as well!! Thanks for playing at Punky Scraps!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great texture on this page- love what you did with the journaling! I have a "Bounce" page too- kid's play just call for that title. :) Thanks for kinking it up to PS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! This layout is gorgeous! You rocked the painty/doodling techniques :) Thanks for playing along! :) Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nikki,
    How are you?! Good to see you're getting time to get crafty. Hope the boys are over the chickenpox now. This is gorgeous. I love the pics & the layout looks fab. Hope you are keeping well.
    Big Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow,cute and pretty L/O!!
    Have a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your layout!!! Cute and Punky!!

    ReplyDelete