Thursday 1 July 2010

Another box...

Hello Again...

I've recovered sufficiently from my Hanglar funk to finish another little box...!!

I used the same template as before but this one is embellished in more of a modern style



A look at the inside...




Tilda is coloured with distress inks & the sentiment is also magnolia, the paper is from Daisy Bucket; Perfect Harmony range. I have used a MS 'spooky fence' Border punch & a tiny butterfly punch I got from the NEC for £1!! The clouds are a dingbat printed onto Kraft cardstock with buttons & braid from stash. The stitches are stamped with timber brown staz-on.

I have entered this box for the following challenges...


Bunny Zoe
- Nice & Girly

Papertake weekly - In Stitches

Pocket full of Posies - One for the girls

Thanks for looking :)

{hugs}

Nikki xxx

5 comments:

  1. Nikki these boxes that you make are just stunning and so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how GORGEOUS Nikki!! I want one, I want one! Thanks for sharing this with us at Papertake Weekly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Nikki this is just so gorgeous,Tilda looks so pretty and love how the box opens-tab/botton so sweet.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki, this is adorable. Your colouring is fantastic & it's put together perectly. Just read your previous post & I feel for you, Hanglars are just awesome.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Nikki
    congrats, your project is so gorgeous!!! I like the perfect colouring, and the creation itself is so origial!
    hugs
    sadia

    ReplyDelete