Tuesday 23 September 2014

Might as well face it I'm Addicted to CAS...

Lol, I wonder if I went back through my Blog Posts, how many of them would be a play on a song or title?!

I'm playing along with Addicted to CAS today, the codeword this time being 'Cuddly'


I've been missing my super-detailed, super-cute stamps recently so this was the ideal opportunity to break them out.


How cute is this Purple Onion Squirrel?! I loved colouring him in with my distress markers.

I used lots of different companies' products (arrgh my head is exploding with the correct grammatical representation of this... companies? company's ?...) The Alley Way background stamp, Mama Elephant tag die, WS9 sentiment banner stamp and die, Lawn Fawn Journal card die & PPs, I like to spread myself around, lol!

I had fun making this, hope you had fun looking at it!

Nikki x

4 comments:

  1. Really sweet card. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous squirrel Nikki, just love him (her?)! 😊 Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so adorable! That little squirrel is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete