Friday 19 September 2014

Christmas Critters

Hello there!

I'm going away for a few days so I just want to sneak this card in before I go. Made for the latest Lawnscaping Challenge, Critters!


Boy, I threw a lot of techniques into this one card, inlaid die cuts, partial die cutting, embossing, masking, distress inking, did I miss any? Ha Ha, here's a look at my card so you can decide for yourself...


That's all from me (because I really should be packing) have a great weekend folks!

Nikki x

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Nikki! You did an excellent job with all the many techniques you managed to execute for one card!! I especially love that holly sprig on the deer's bottom!! You have a wonderful weekend, too, and safe travels!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card! I love all of the layers! :) Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun scene you built! love all the layers :) thank you for playing along with us at lawnscaping!!

    ReplyDelete