Monday 6 December 2010

Which one's your favourite?

When I saw the LotV Challenge this week I knew straight away which image I was going to pick as my favourite although I must confess I have quite a few 'favourites' from their gorgeous collections over that last couple of years!

Baby's 1st Christmas is just sooo adorable though, I snapped it up within a few days of it's release & I'm so glad I've been finally able to ink him up!



Another clean & simple card from me, trying to keep the 'bellies to a minimum for ease of postage & as this is another batch of 4 I didn't want to make it overly elaborate.

I love my new ekSuccess punch, I hope to get loads of use out of it. I don't think I could do without punches...or buttons...or Kraft...or lol I could go on!!!

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my work, I love to know what people think :)

Brrrrr! it's SO frosty here - mind how you go!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicki,
    Ooooh I'm loving this. I need to make a couple of baby's first Xmas cards myself & LOTV are just perfect. This is too cute & the papers are perfect. As always, you're colouring is wonderful. It fabulous. It's sheet ice here too, so you be really careful out there & keep snug!
    Big Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really has the cute factor Nikki. A gorgeous card and I love the use of the border punch. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete