Wednesday 8 December 2010

A Sparkly Snowman

Hurrah!! For the first time in over a week I haven't had to defrost the car before the school run! My phut-phut does not like cold weather, the locks freeze, Jack Frost visits the inside of the car & the heating's packed in... blimmin' marvellous!

As I'm sure you can imagine, I have NOT been keen to venture outside unless absolutely necessary!

So to keep myself occupied I have been happily absorbed in colouring in & creating another batch of cards. This Magnolia Snowman is soooo much cuter than the other ones released more recently, at least that's my opinion! I bought him at the beginning of the year & he's been stroked lovingly over the months until the time came to use him...


My adorable Snowman has been coloured with promarkers with a few touches of glitter to make him SPARKLE. I have used freebie Kaisercraft PPs & a new snowflake punch which annoyingly is virtually no bigger than the cuttlebug snowflakes die I already own, it's a good job it wasn't that expensive!

I am entering this card for a few challenges listed below...


A Spoonful of Sugar
- Christmas!
Passion for pro-markers - Anything goes
Sketch & Stash - Challenge 50
Just Magnolia - Sparkle

Thanks for looking! :)

{Hugs}

Nikki

12 comments:

  1. I ADORE this image, it's one of my favourites. Thanks for joining in our mega christmas challenge at PFP and good luck.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas challenge at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card nikki.the snowman is fab and i love your colours.
    thanks for playing in our mega christmas challenge at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nikki,
    Aaaaaahhh! He IS adorable, especially in your loving hands. Your shading is perfect, & those are fab freebie papers. Love it. Why go out if you don't have to? Keep warm!
    Big Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable card, love the image and gorgeous colours.
    Thanks for joining in our Mega Challenge over at PFP.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card Nikki. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas Challenge over at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card.Love your Magnolia Snowman. Thanks for joining PFP's Mega Challenge :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Nikki, thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nikki - this is fab! Lovely image and beautifully coloured!! Thanks for joining in our Mega Challenge at PFP. Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card Nikki I love the snowman image so cute! thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hope to see you next week when we have a very special challenge 51 hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card - The image is so cute and the colours are fab - Thanks for joining us at Sketch & Stash.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete