Thursday, 1 July 2010

Another box...

Hello Again...

I've recovered sufficiently from my Hanglar funk to finish another little box...!!

I used the same template as before but this one is embellished in more of a modern style



A look at the inside...




Tilda is coloured with distress inks & the sentiment is also magnolia, the paper is from Daisy Bucket; Perfect Harmony range. I have used a MS 'spooky fence' Border punch & a tiny butterfly punch I got from the NEC for £1!! The clouds are a dingbat printed onto Kraft cardstock with buttons & braid from stash. The stitches are stamped with timber brown staz-on.

I have entered this box for the following challenges...


Bunny Zoe
- Nice & Girly

Papertake weekly - In Stitches

Pocket full of Posies - One for the girls

Thanks for looking :)

{hugs}

Nikki xxx

6 comments:

  1. Nikki these boxes that you make are just stunning and so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how GORGEOUS Nikki!! I want one, I want one! Thanks for sharing this with us at Papertake Weekly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Nikki this is just so gorgeous,Tilda looks so pretty and love how the box opens-tab/botton so sweet.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki, this is adorable. Your colouring is fantastic & it's put together perectly. Just read your previous post & I feel for you, Hanglars are just awesome.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!
    Nikki this is utterly gorgeous!
    Love your creation so much!
    Have you found your hanglars yet?
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Nikki
    congrats, your project is so gorgeous!!! I like the perfect colouring, and the creation itself is so origial!
    hugs
    sadia

    ReplyDelete