Tuesday 25 November 2014

Deep Joy

Hello there!

I'm bringing you a make today which I did a couple of months ago on a crafty retreat, I photographed it all ready to post and then forgot all about it!

I used Doodlebug Christmas papers from last year, A Purple Onion Owl, A Mama Elephant Tag and a Lawnfawn alpha. Another mishmash of companies but I like to try and make the most of what I have.

Coloured with Distress markers and the sentiment is coloured with promarkers


Posting this card has reminded me I really must get out my distress markers again!

Thanks for visiting!

Nikki x

4 comments:

  1. It´s a great idea, the letters punch to show the font among them -I like your Card so much! Hugs, Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your card and the adorable design! The little owl is so cute and I love the cut out letters! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute! Very much love the chevron and that little owl is so cute!

    ReplyDelete