Monday 9 June 2014

A Lawn Fawn Teacher Card

Good Afternoon!

Wow, it's so dark and dismal here right now, we are experiencing some really heavy showers and all the lights are on in the house, the clouds are so black!

As a result I have struggled to get a decent picture of my card for the lawnscaping challenge this week.


I used the new-to-me Science of Love set from Lawn fawn to make a teacher thank you card along with the banner tag from the stitched Journal card set and sentiment from #awesome. The hexagons are heat embossed along with the sentiment and the little calculators face (I used my embossing pen to do this, I was surprised it still worked, it must be atleast 7 years old!)

Wanna see?

Thanks for visiting today!

Nikki xx








1 comment:

  1. This is AWESOME - LOVE your design and use of LF products! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete