Monday 10 March 2014

Bling it up (a bit)

Hi there!

Has it really been 2 months since I last blogged? Oops!

Well I'll keep it short and sweet as I only wanted to make sure my latest Lawn Fawn creation made it into the Lawnscaping challenge. I took delivery of some of the most recent Lawn Fawn releases last week and ofcourse I cannot stop playing!

Here it is...

A bit of sequin and glitter bling (blink and you might miss it!) in keeping with the challenge.

I have also joined in with Challenge #67 at CASe this sketch this week

And I was inspired to use Peach by the current Curtain Call challenge but was too late to enter =)

Thanks for looking!

Nikki x

6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darling! I love the sweet design and your beautiful coloring. You should definitely blog and play with us more often! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute, cute card! Your hippo is darling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card!I love it all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful birthday card! LOVE it! Love your coloring too! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the coloring of the hippo.

    ReplyDelete