Monday 16 September 2013

A little thank you goes a long way

Hi There!

Just a quick make to share with you today using Simon says Stamp September card kit. I made it for my Mom and Dad who had my 2 youngest overnight this weekend. It meant I could spend a little quality time with DS1 and do some activities which would have been so much harder with 2 pre-schoolers in tow *rolleyes* We went ice-skating and to the skate park & we both have the bruises to prove it!
I a little shaker card using an unloved sizzix book-plate die cut 4 times from thick card sandwiching an acetate layer between the 1st and 2nd layer, the tiny beads are nail caviar, I got several colours in 1 pack from a pound shop recently, such an incredible crafty bargain :)

I love how cute this card is and that I used an old product from my stash. My 4yr old loved the card's interactive qualities, I will have to make another one for him for his birthday!

Thanks for looking today,

Nikki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment