Wednesday 20 June 2012

Saturated Canary Card

Hiya!

I'm totally feeling the creative bug at the moment and long may it continue! There's so much inspiration out there it's difficult to know where to start so I decided to make something just for ME! I'm currently completely in love with Saturated Canary and luckily for me there are a few truly beautiful freebies that artist Krista has so kindly provided for us to play with. This one is called 'Boobies' and was drawn in support of breast cancer but in this case the pink ribbon has been removed from her T-shirt because it is a birthday card.



Was bowled over by the Ribbon Girls Colour challenge & based my card on their inspiration pic.

I have used polka dot PPs and pinched butterflys so I would also like to enter my card for the Fab n Funky polka dot challenges and The Stampin'for the weekend 'Bugs & butterflies' challenge.

I coloured with promarkers and fine details were added with distress ink.

Thank you for looking at my card :)







6 comments:

  1. lovely card and i love the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really loving those teeny butterflies! Just discovered your blog from this challenge, I've got a challenge on my blog if you're interested :) thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is fab Nikki, might have to commission a few from you for all the teenage girl birthdays I have with the girls and their friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki you've made a gorgeous card! Love the colours you've used and the backgrouThanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary G x nd paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nikki! Thanks so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog. I love your cards and tags! They are fabulous!Thanks for the inspiration.
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - great colouring too! Thanks for joining our polka dot challenge at Fab N Funky this week!

    ReplyDelete