Friday, 4 October 2013

Paper smooches play

Hi there!

Having finally got my hands on some new stash I'm playing along with a few challenges today

I made a card for a friend's wedding and I think it turned out pretty cute but actually more appropriate for an engagement, so this one goes into the box for now and I'll have a go at something more weddings another day.


I was inspired by the banners and the gorgeous colours on the this weeks case study challenge, I used Paper smooches stamps (and a bit of lawn fawn too) and there are dots on my card so I would like to enter my card to the following challenge blogs this week...

Paper Smooches Challenge Anything Goes!
Case Study Challenge
Simon Says Stamp wednesday challenge Going dotty!

8 comments:

  1. OMG!! I love this fun design!! Such an AWESOME Card!! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge and I hope you'll play along again next week!! Have a fabulous Weekend!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card. Love the colours and the details.

    Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh those two love birds are just adorable...such a cute card for a wedding :0)
    So glad you joined us this week at the PS sparks challenge :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, love the papers! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute card! i love those little blue birdies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS on your CaseStudy challenge win! Your card is VERY cute. Love all the prints and details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely darling card. Love everything about it! Congrats

    ReplyDelete